If the kids weren't going back to school on Monday, I would have absolutely no idea what day it is. I missed garbage pick up this week, a dentist appointment for the kids and showed up at a friends house a day early for a chat fest. What a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks it has been with the kids home on school break, Christmas and New Years.
Perhaps I am in denial that Christmas is official over and  have been looking at this mess since I took everything down 10 days ago.
And although I have holiday decorations scattered all over the Living Room floor, out the door and down the street, I still managed some time to find some incredible projects to inspire us all. Sadly, I know what I will be doing this weekend but perhaps you will have some time to tackle one or two projects of your own.

Imageremix   finds the perfect way to restore an old bedside table using maps.

Celebrate Creativity shares an informative and easy tutorial (even for you without a green thumb) on growing Paper-whites inside for gorgeous winter white color.

Hymns and Verses Ballard Inspired Clock for just $15.00. This is one of the best clock knockoff's I have seen.

Love Grows Wild shares her monogram art work using washers. Love this! I  hope my hubby won't mind if I raid his tool shop on my quest to look for some washers.

Make it a great weekend!
Grateful for~
 A loving husband who is tired of the decorations just laying on the floor and has offered to help put them away with me! 
I wonder if that will work with the laundry too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top