All week I have wanted to share my Christmas kitchen with you, but I was a bit reluctant, a tad bit nervous. See I didn't want to seem insensitive, uncaring or cruel .
Not because of the fresh Rosemary on my clean counters, the smell of my Yankee candle or that I  finally have a clean sink cause I just loaded the dishes into the dishwasher. The truth is, it was this.....
Do you see that?  My holiday blooper. My red painted letters for the season. I know you are thinking that it says one thing, but the real word is EAT ( bad camera angle), which is what we do in our kitchen, over here
This is our most favorite time to eat at the table because we get the best view of the tree, day or night .
A wonderful time to count our blessings for all of the other many gifts in our lives, pray for peace and prosperity and to laugh off our holiday bloopers.
We have a lot to be thankful for. And as you sit down with your family and loved ones this Christmas, go ahead count your blessings and laugh off your holiday bloopers too!
Merry Christmas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top