This is the first of the series that I am calling Weekly Wow's.  Each week, I will showcase WOW's that have to do with home decor, lifestyle, inspiration and crafting. The creativity and talent of other bloggers that I have come across is extraordinary. Often I sit back and say "where in the heck did they think of that one"! I hope you are just as impressed as I am as I showcase their amazing stuff and helpful tips. 

Money Saver
 Beth at Homestories A to Z shares her Dinnerware Doppelganger. Her post will show how she scored the same or almost the exact same dinnerware and glassware at significantly reduced prices . Makes you never want to pay full price again without a good search first.
Time Saver
Apartment Therapy provides a cheat sheet on How to Clean Your Kitchen ( and keep it clean) in 20 mins a day for 30 days. Who wouldn't like a little extra time to do something other then cleaning!!


Party Idea
You will want to check out my next Wow particularly if you are hosting an upcoming party. Although Tessa from Nine and Sixteen hosted a baby shower, these beautiful ideas and photos will sure to inspire most any party.
Room Before and After
Karianne at Thistlewood Farm gave us a real "gotcha" with her stunning bathroom before and after moment. Not only can she capture my attention with her writing- kinda like a "she had me at hello" moment, she also has phenomenal design taste.
 
DIY Inspiration
My last WOW is something quite frankly I have never had the guts to pull off. Dear Lillie shows how she painted ( yes painted) her master bedroom curtains, and they are beautiful! Perhaps if I stare at the pictures long enough it may help me to finally paint my own!
Make it a great day!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top